South Sound Photo

South Sound Photo

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

'Tis the Season to be jolly...

Today I celebrate small successes.

1. All my eyelashes have grown back. YAY for getting to wear mascara again!
2. Except for my computer room (my ultimate nemesis)... I haven't developed any new "pull areas" in my new home.
3. I am getting more and more comfortable with letting my boyfriend see me without make up on. Every time I get bugged out about it he tells me I am beautiful.

So even though the Holiday Season (and FINALS!) make this time of year especially stressful. I am thankful for how far I have come and for the support I get from meeting every Wednesday.

It has helped me to stay mindful that I am not alone in this struggle and keeps me from just pretending I don't have a problem. The pretending always ends in a big long SESSION if you know what I mean and I haven't had as many of those since starting South Sound Trichsters.

Strong alone, Fearless together!

Ohfeelya

No comments:

Post a Comment